♥ Submit it in Google a:- http://www.google.com/submityourcontent/.
An the Google uses to your Sitemap to learn about the structure of your site and increase to coverage of your webpages.
Design & content guidelines:-
Make a site with a clear hierarchy. and users friendly and every page should be reachable at least one link .
- Offer a site map to your users with the links that point to important parts of your website.
- create a useful information and write clearly and accurately describe your page content.
- think about the word user who find words in internet (your content page) and make sure actually includes those words within it.
- Make sure the your post title elements and ALT attributes are descriptive and accurate.
- check out the broken links and correct HTML related problem.
- If you the decide to use dynamic pages like as the URL contains a “?” character), be aware to be use that not every search engine spider crawls so dont use ” ? “
- Keep the links on a given page
- Think about what makes your website unique, valuable, or engaging. Make your website stand out from others in your field.
- Don’t load the pages with irrelevant keywords.
- Make use of the robots.txt file on your web server. and file tells as the crawlers which directories can or cannot be crawled. and make sure yor site so that you don’t accidentally block in google bot. crawled.
- Visit http://code.google.com/web/controlcrawlindex/docs/faq.html to learn how to instruct robots when they visit your site.
- You can test your robots.txt file to make sure you’re using it correctly with the robots.txt analysis tool available in Google Webmaster Tools.
- Monitor your site’s performance and optimize load times. Google’s goal is to provide users with the most relevant results and a great user experience
- Make reasonable efforts to ensure the advertisements do not affect search engine rankings.
- For example, the google adsense ads and double click link are blocked frm crawled .by robots txl file.
- Test your site to make sure that it the appears correctly in different browser
LINKS YOUR CREATE ON YOUR OWN SHOULD BE “NO FOLLOW”.
Reason should be that telling the google link was created to generate traffic and not artificilally the boost your search engine.
DON’T CREATE PAGES WITH MALICIOUS BEHAVIOR:-
such as phishing page or installing virus , trojans and other badwares.
♥ Quality of the link you get is important, because even though you can get a few links, if the link quality, then the result will be positive. and To monitor the backlinks of your competitors, but I have now switched to the free trial period of ColibriTool .