SBI CLERK EXPECTED CUTOFF FOR PRELIMS EXAM 2018
Hello friend Welcome to jobzone
There are many question arise in your mind what is the cutoff of SBI CLERK PRELIMS EXAM 2018
In this year SBI clerk prelims exam was easy and an average question paper many candidate attempted 68+ question with high accuracy.
In the Years vacancies are less than previous Years and also the number of candidates increase in this years.
- Total Number of vacancy in SBI clerk 2018 -There are 8301 vacancies for the post of Clerical.
- Previous years Sbi clerk exam vacancies around 10763
- In the SBI clerk 2016 the consisted by four stages
– Preliminary Online Test
– Main online Exam
-Test of local Language
- In 2016 There was no sectional timing in Preliminary Exam .a composite time of 1 hour was given to attempt the paper.
- In 2018 There was each sectional timing was introduced for in Preliminary exam. 20 Minutes is given for each section.
|EXPECTED CUTOFF SBI CLERK PRELIMS 2018
In this Years expected cutoff in 10% increased in this year.
|Uttar Pradesh||62-64||56-58||45- 48||38-42|
|West Bengal||54-60||42-48||40- 45||35-40|
Join your facebook pages
Youtube Channel Job Recruitment