Projects & Development India Limited
Applications are invited for WALK-IN INTERVIEW AT PDIL NOIDA AND VADODARA OFFICES OF PDIL for engagement of eligible candidates PURELY ON
CONTRACT BASIS for Three (3) YEARS duration for following posts for posting any of PDIL offices / sites located all over India.
A – CONTRACT (ENGINEER)
NO. OF VACANCIES RESERVED
UR – 04, OBC-02, SC-01 (TOTAL – 07) UR – 01
(TOTAL – 01)
UR – 02
(TOTAL – 02)
UR – 11, OBC-04, SC02,ST-01
(TOTAL – 18)
UR – 16, OBC-12, SC-06,ST-05
(TOTAL – 39)
UR – 03, OBC-07, SC04,ST-04
NO. OF VACANCIES RESERVED
(INCLUDING BACKLOG) UR – 01 (TOTAL – 01) UR-08, OBC-03, SC-01 (TOTAL-12) OBC-04,ST-02
UR-08, OBC-04, SC01,ST-01
Education quanllfication:– Diploma/ Degree (Engg)
MAXIMUM AGE AS ON 31.12.2017
As on 31.12 2017 maximum age limit 60 years in all discipline for General /SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/PH candidates.
Page 10 of 13
GENERAL CONDITIONS (FOR ADVERTISING THE POSTS)::
1. All above qualifications should be from recognized University/Institute. Minimum qualifying marks in Degree / Diploma/ ITI/
qualifying exam shall be 60% (55% for SC/ST). Engineering graduates with post graduation degree from recognized
University/Institute will be considered as additional qualification.
Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the online application
form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. The candidate will have to produce a copy of these norms with respect to his/her
University/Institute at the time of Interview.
For candidates in Civil Discipline, minimum qualifying exam marks in civil discipline has been relaxed from 60% to 50% for all
categories (General, OBC and SC/ST).
2. Candidates should have basic knowledge of working in Computers, MS Office and relevant specialized software.
3. PDIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the requirements/recruitment process advertised, if need so arise, without
issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereto.
4. Candidates are informed that mere submission of Applications and apparently fulfilling criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not
bestow right to be called for interview/ considered for selection process.
5. The Cutoff date for calculation of Maximum Age & Post Qualification Experience is 31.12 2017.
6. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto
can be instituted only in Gautam Budh Nagar and courts/forums at Gautam Budh Nagar only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try
any such cause/dispute.
7. Government guidelines with regard to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex. Servicemen candidates shall be applicable.
If the SC/ST/OBC/PH certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self
certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
Please note that the candidates seeking benefits of reservation under OBC (Non-Creamy layer) category must submit the certificate in
appropriate format with heading “FORM OF CERTIFICATE TO BE PRODUCED BY OTHER BACKWARD CLASSES APPLYING FOR
APPOINTEMNT TO POSTS UNDER THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA”.
The OBC (Non-Creamy layer) certificate issued by the competent authority in the above referred prescribed format should not be older
than 06 months from the cutoff date i.e. 31.12 2017.
8. PDIL shall not be responsible for any loss of communication letters sent, due to invalid / wrong e-mail-id / wrong postal address/postal
delays/loss in transit etc.
9. Email ID -Candidate should ensure to have Email ID (which must be valid for at least one year from the date of application).
10. Candidates against whom a criminal case is pending in a court of law need not apply.
11. TA – will be reimbursed to & fro journey by IIIrd AC(including Rajdhani) (by Rail fare) for Sr. Engineer/Engineer in all Grades and sleeper
class Rail fare for Sr. Executive/Executive/Jr. Executive and Design/Sr. Drafting/Jr. Drafting post by the shortest route(within India) to only
to the candidates appeared before the Interview Board subject to production of copy of the ticket.
12. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
13. Applicants are advised to visit PDIL website time to time for subsequent Modifications / Changes (IF ANY) w.r.t. this advertisement.
14. Selected candidates shall be posted at any Project sites all over India & any of PDIL offices during the tenure of the contract.
15. Transfer- The selected candidates can be transferred to anywhere in INDIA as per job exigencies.
16. Duration of Contract – Duration of contract shall be Three years.
17. Termination/Extension of the Contract: PDIL reserves the right to terminate the contract with one month notice and also extend the
contract at the sole discretion of management.
1. Candidate has to apply online only through online registration system of PDIL website i.e. www.pdilin.com. No other means / mode of
applications i.e. manual/ paper application/ application sent thru’ e-mail shall be accepted. Last date for submission of online
application is 28.01.2018 upto 12 PM midnight.
2. While applying, the applicant must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms as mentioned in the advertisement,
as on the specified dates. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment/selection that a candidate does not fulfill the
eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her
candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above discrepancy(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her
services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
3. Email ID – While applying online, candidate should ensure to have Email ID (which must be valid for at least one year from the date of
4. Application Fees – Candidates are required to make online payment of Rs.400/- for General & OBC and Rs.200/- for SC/ST excluding
taxes & service charge through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/Bank Transfer.
Date & Time of walk in Interview:-