INDIAN NAVY BATCH ONLINE FORM 2018
NAME OF THE POST– Indian Navy ( chef,steward,and Hygienist)
ONLINE START :- 18th june 2018
LAST DATE FOR APPLY ONLINE:- 1st July 2018
EXAM DATE ON :- MID September and October 2018
- Unmarried male candidates eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India
- Candidate must have passed Matriculation examination from the Boards of school recognised by govt. of India.
- Age:- Candidates should be born between 01 Apr 1998 to 31 Mar 2002 (Both dates inclusive).
JOBS SPECIFICATION DETAIL
- Chef:- Required to prepare food as per menu ( Both vegetarian and non- vegetarian item ) including handling of meat products items and manage of accounting of ration . and they will also allotted other duties as per service requirement.
- Steward :- Required to serve food in the officers and as a waiters , housekeeping,accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu ect. and also allotted other duties as per service requirement.
- Hygienist :- Required to maintain Hygiene in wash room and other areas and also be allotted other duties as per service requirement.
Pay & Salary Allowances:-
- During the initial Training period a stipend of Rs 14,600 per month .
- After successful completion of initial training they will be placed in Level 3 of the defence pay around 21,700 to 69,000./- and also addition they will paid MSP RS 5299 /- per month plus DA
- Promotion :- Rank of Master chief petty officer Level 8 of the Defence Pay around 47,000 to 1,51,000 plus MSP @ 5200 /- per month plus DA as a applicable.
Merit on their performance in Written Test qualifying Physical Fitness Test and Fitness in Medical examination
- Question Paper will be (Hindi and English languages) and objective type.
- Question Paper comprise of two section :- Science and Mathematics and General knowledge
- Duration of exam will be 3o minutes
- candidates are required to pass in all section and in aggregate
Physical Fitness Test ( PFT)
- Run 1.6km in completed in 7 minutes
- 20 squats ( Uthak Baithak )
- 10 Push -ups
Minimum height 157 cm and weight and chest should be proportionate
Minimum Chest expansion of 5 cms.
Eligible short listed candidates indication date , time and place for recruitment test, which are scheduled during Sep and Oct 2018 .
Download call letter visit official website www,joinindiannavy.gov.in and download your call letter.
Call Letter/ Admit Card will not be sent by Post.
HOW TO APPLY:-
- Click www.joinindiannavy.gov.in form the 18 jun 18 to 1 july 18.
- Click to register and active your email id and mobile number in order to fill online application
- Already registered Candidates , click personal detail, education qualification , and communication particulare and there are need to be updates
- Check Current Opportunity and two way to registered 1) with Aadhaar card and 2) Without aadhaar card. Candidates can use with Aadhaar option for simplified application process.
- Login and click on Current opportunities
- Click on Apply Button
- Fill up the form completely and before clicking the submit button make sure all the detail correct and required document are scanned in original and uploades.
- Photograph to be uploaded should be good quality with Blue Back ground. sizes should be 60 to 100 kb.