INDIAN COAST GUARD NAVIK GENERAL DUTY RECRUITMENT 2018
Application are invited from the male Indian nationals possessing Educational qualification age, for recruitment to the post of Navik General Duty In the INDIAN COAST GUARD, an Armed Force
Name of the post :- Navik General Duty
START ONLINE DATE:- 1st July 2018
Last Date for Apply Online :- 10th July 2018
Admit Card Download :- Mid july 2018 21st july -31 july 18
Exam Date :- September and October 2018
Application Fee Detail :- 0 /-
10+2 Passed with 50 % marks Aggregate in Total and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths and Physics
from an education board recognized by Central/ State government
( NOTE- 5% relaxation in above minimum Cutoff given for SC/ ST and outstanding sports personnel of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd, 3rd position in any field sport events at the Open National Championship.)
MINIMUM AGE :- 18 Years
MAXIMUM AGE :- 22 Years
( Born between 1 Feb 1997 to 31th Jan 2001)
UPPER AGE RELAXATION :- 5 Years for SC/ ST and 3 Years for OBC
HOW TO APPLY FORM
- Click here for Apply Online form .
- Click on opportunities Button in right top side
- Select the post applied for- Navik General Duty.
Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed
- percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be
- Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the
candidate are compulsory
- The size of photograph and signature must
be between 10 kb to 40 kb and 10 kb to 30 kb respectively. AND submit button.
- Application/Registration number will be provided to the candidate.
Candidates must note down this application number for future reference
- Candidates are required to bring 03 copies of System generated e-admit card
having allotted roll number with latest identical colour passport size photographs
with Blue background(Not older than one month
- Candidates shall bring all original document and Photocopies of all document attested ie class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet , class 12th pass certificate and mark sheet showing subjects wise, and Caste certificate wherever required domicile certificate of their respective state for submission at the examination Centre.
For Exam Center
- Short-listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks for a particular
- The qualifying cut off percentage(%) of a particular Centre may be increased if more
number of applications with higher percentage is received.
- The written examination will be of objective type, which will generally cover subjects
such as Maths, Physics, basic Chemistry, knowledge of English upto 12th standard, general
knowledge, current affairs, quantitative aptitude and reasoning etc.
- who qualify written examination will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and the
testing procedure will take about 2 days
- (i) 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
(ii) 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
(iii) 10 Push up. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk
- Based on the performance in the written examination, candidates will be
shortlisted for initial recruitment medical examination (Preliminary)