Bank of Baroda Manipal School of Banking Admission Form 2018
NAME OF POST :- Bank of Baroda Manipal PO Recruitment 2018
Total number of vacancy :- 600
Last Date of apply :- 2/7/18
Last Date for Payment :- 2/7/18
Online Exam Date :- Tentative date 28th July 2018
Admit Card download date :- Tentative date 18th July 2018
Application Fee Detail
General/ OBC : 600 /-
SC/ ST / PH : 100/-
Pay the Examination :- Online Payment accept Through Debit Card, Credit Card , Net Banking, and Mobile E wallet.
AGE LIMIT :-
Age as on 02.07.2018
Minimum age 20 years and Maximum age 28 years
A candidate must have been born not earlier than 3/07/1990 and not later than 2/07/1998
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
SC/ST :- 5 YEARS
OBC :- 3 YEARS
PH :- 5 YEARS
Degree Graduation with Minimum 55% and ( 50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized by Central Government.
Fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e.
54.99% will be treated as less than 55% and 49.99% will be treated as less than 50%.
Candidates shall be selected by BOB through a selection process consisting of an (open) online exam
followed by Group Discussion and Interview
During Time :- 2hr 30 min and English language ( letter and easy :- 30 min)
Reasoning and Computer Aptitude – 50 questions – 75 Marks
General/Economy/Banking – 40 questions – 40 Marks
Quantitative Aptitude -40 questions – 50 Marks
English Language -35 questions – 35 Marks
Total 165 question 200 Marks 2hr 30 min
English Language (Letter writing
& Essay) – 2 question – 50 Marks – 30 min
The descriptive paper of only such candidates who secure a minimum qualifying mark in the
objective test will be assessed.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates are required to apply Online through the link given in the career page of Bank’s
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture and taken against a light coloured, preferably white background.
- Size of the photo should be between 20kb – 50kb and signature 10-20kb
- Candidates should scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both the photograph
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted
- click save and Next and Final submit